One look at the cover should tell you all you need to know about Punk Goes Pop vol. 7. It looks like the graphic designer was out of town, so they bought a stock photo and slapped something together in Word. It just screams tacky.
Tacky. That about sums it up. Listening to Boston Manor covering Twenty One Pilots or The Amity Affliction taking on The Weeknd’s “Can’t Feel My Face”, has zero redeeming value. Let’s just call it what it is, a money grab. It’s about time they put the Punk Goes Pop series out of its misery.
- State Champs – Stitches (Shawn Mendes)
- Dance Gavin Dance - That's What I Like (Bruno Mars)
- New Years Day – Gangsta (Kehlani)
- The Amity Affliction - Can't Feel My Face (The Weeknd)
- Andy Black featuring Juliet Simms - When We Were Young (Adele)
- Grayscale - Love Yourself (Justin Bieber)
- Capsize - Fake Love (Drake)
- Boston Manor – Heathens (TWENTY ØNE PILØTS)
- Eat Your Heart Out - Shape of You (Ed Sheeran)
- The Plot In You - Let It Go (James Bay)
- Ice Nine Kills - I Don't Wanna Live Forever (ZAYN and Taylor Swift)
- Seaway – Closer (The Chainsmokers featuring Halsey)
- Too Close To Touch - In the Name of Love (Martin Garrix and Bebe Rexha)